You may have noticed the changes happening around Hand-Painted Weddings these last couple weeks. I am happy to announce that the Hand-Painted Weddings website has been redesigned and there are a few big, exciting changes that I can’t wait to bring to your attention. These changes were all made with the customer in mind, allowing more flexibility and more chooses for their wedding paper purchases.
1. Product pricing – This is a big one. You can now order products in increments of 10. AND you can now build your own invitation sets, because the invitation, RSVP, wedding particulars card, and thank you cards are all options under the same design.
2. White envelopes are now the standard with our invitation sets, with color envelopes being an upgrade option. This allows you the flexibility of choosing whether colored envelopes are important to you.
3. Envelope addressing is now available to order on Invitation sets through the shop.
4. There is a brand new Process page which outlines what to expect when working with me on a project, whether from the shop or a custom order.
5. Custom webpages – Custom invitation sets, custom thumbprint guestbooks, wedding signs, watercolor gifts. Browse the slideshow on each page to see past work, and remember…I love new ideas, so feel free to contact me directly if you have an out of box idea (I love those!).
Website redesigns take up a ton of time, which is why the blog has been quiet. But I have some real wedding features and some new watercolor work to share starting next week! For now, I have a much-needed mini vacation with one of my best friends this weekend to Toronto, and then it will be back to business next week!